Morning my friends! And Welcome to 2018!
I know most of us have had the turkeys and chickens and cakes and sweets and lots of other things over the festive period!
Well, time to reset the button and get back into Health.
Was chatting with some friends on our WhatsApp platform this morning when I put this together…..
This would bless you…..
Don’t feel guilty….
Remember, it’s the overall lifestyle change that matters
Healthy eating habits
Avoid bad fats and oils
Here are a few tips I’ve put together to take into 2018 and beyond!
Don’t forget It’s the same in every language…. You are what you eat!
1) Colours. Is your plate white and brown or do you have a variety of colours? yellow, purple, green, red, orange
2) If it’s the same in every language, it’s probably not altogether healthy (burger comes readily to mind)
3) Does it arrive in a delivery car? Probably Not healthy
4) Does it pass through the window, ready to eat? Probably not healthy
5) Drive Through? Drive In? Erm….
6) Is it from freezer to the microwave oven? Erm….
7) Every fruit for a season and every season with its fruits, so are you taking enough of those
8) Vitamins are supplements and not substitutes
9) Oils have breaking points when heated, so best to avoid. You’ve probably had more than enough from birth to now…
10) How often do you chew? Every time you chew (gum, biscuits, snacks, whatever) the process of digestion starts and your body starts to release acids
If it’s chewing gum and no food! The acids still work 😳
11) How late do you eat? If you don’t give your body rest, (eat late, eat early) you’re killing the body gradually
12) Food takes about 5 hours to complete the process of digestion
13) Processed Food and junk foods? Takes much longer….
14) Juicing? Great as it gives your body rest (when it’s fluids, the digestive system don’t work)
15) Ever wondered why that person has been jogging forever and NEVER lost weight? There are Different types of exercise… for optimum exercise, *find out your Blood Type* (NOT BLOOD GROUP as there is a difference) and then decide which ones will help you achieve what you want
16) Don’t just go to the gym. Decide what you want to achieve *(Cue from no 15 above 👆)
You can never turn fat into muscles…
17) When you exercise, muscles fatigue and tissues tear, so important to have a regeneration schedule
18) Know your body. Sleep before 10pm is Best But how many of us do so?
19) When you wake up you should be fresh, not tired.
If you’re waking up tired, something is wrong
20) if you or the children sleep or doze each time you enter a train or Car, something is wrong
21) someone asked me “how do I know if the food I’m eating has positive or negative effect
Simple: after a meal, do you feel like sleeping or do you feel tired?, if so the food is not doing you a lot of favours
But if after a meal you feel strong and breathe well and fell great, then it’s fantastic!
22) Stay hydrated. Drink Plenty of water before you need plenty of water.
23) finally, we do MOT on our cars yearly isn’t it?
Well how often are you doing a BODY MOT?
Remember the number of years your BODY has been on the road? Give it a regular check..
Yours in health